There are definitely many ways to prevent the appearance of cellulite or to reduce it.
So, here’s what you need to know:
- Eating a balanced diet: provides all the essential nutrients the body needs to function properly. It is also beneficial to choose a diet low in sodium to avoid the effects of water retention and tissue engorgement.
- Daily physical activity: maintains muscle strength while activating blood circulation. Exercising is a good way to maintain a healthy weight as well as good general health.
- Maintain a good hydration: allows the body to have the water supply it needs to function well, which implies, among other things, a good blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Daily use of the roulette, the body suction cups and the matcha & pink grapefruit firming balm: activates blood circulation, improves skin texture (it becomes smoother and loses its “orange peel” appearance) while helping to dislodge fat cells. It is also recommended to take supplements such as Cellulitex and Phyto-Fine to fight cellulite and excess weight from within.
All the recommended natural products & beauty tools can be found in the O’terra’s kit “Bye Bye, Cellulite”!
You need more?!
Even though all these tips are an effective way to prevent or treat cellulite at home, it is sometimes necessary to have treatments in a clinic. These treatments help to fight cellulite at a deeper level (about 2.5 inches). And it couldn’t be better, since we have two great technologies in the clinic to help you achieve your goals!
Celluskin: helps to dislodge the toughest fatty deposits, thus localized deep cellulite, while smoothing the skin by activating collagen production. And these are only the main benefits!
- Kuma Shape: helps to work on the “orange peel” type cellulite present on a larger surface, to improve skin texture and even to reduce water retention!
The two technologies are very complementary. Some women will only need one or the other while others will need a combination of both technologies to obtain their results.
Even though cellulite affects a large proportion of women and can be a source of insecurity for some, multiple solutions exist!
Pssst! It will always be our pleasure to guide you in reaching your goals!
The O’terra Clinic offers a wide range of natural products, beauty tools & body treatments to help you take care of yourself. Feel free to visit our website www.cliniqueoterra.com or contact us for more information.